Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup Review: Sara Happ Sugar & Shine Kit

Alright, I've been sitting at home, not capable of doing much with only one free arm/hand.  But you know what I can do?  Shop online.  And I'm mastering it like a total champ.  Black Friday sales will be my B-word.  I did some finger stretches while perusing the holiday gift beauty sets at Nordstrom and really, really wanted this set from Sara Happ.  Sara Happ was the very fist lip scrub that I tried and to this day is still my absolute favorite.  It's the perfect amount of grittiness to oil ratio to leave my lips feeling soft and smooth.  So yeah, I have my fair share of pots of lip scrub, but this set had scrub in tubes!  HELLO you will be so easy to use and make my life better so I had to get it.  This set is actually 2 scrubs and 1 lip gloss.  to be more specific; 1 The Lip Scrub in Hot Cocoa, 1 The Lip Scrub in Pink Marshmallow and 1 The Lip Slip in Whipped Vanilla Gloss.  You can purchase the Sugar & Shine set from Sara Happ directly or from Nordstrom like I did for $38.  Trust me, your lips will be so happy you did.  

*nothing to disclose*


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar