Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pinterest to ban harmful sites

Well this is good news.....


I posted earlier in the month about Tumblr and their decision to ban sites which promote hatred or self harm, now Pinterest have decided to join them.

Pinterest and me have a love hate relationship. I'm on it but I never use it and I banned myself from using it since I cannot take looking at cake late at night when I have no cake.....it doesnt end well....

So the site have announced they are going to ban thinsperation sites or any sites relating to anorexia. Incase your not on pinterest and are not sure what it is - if Facebook is the site which lets us show the world what our life is actually like (well moderately like) then pinterest is the site which lets us show the world what we wish life was actually like. Its the site which allows you to post pictures about things which you really love. Its like a collection of photos your interested in - sort of like Tumblr.

Just with a lot more cake at 2am.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar